Here you can find Danakosha’s forthcoming schedule of teachings and other special occasions.
Danakosha’s upcoming events
- September 20, 2019 - September 22, 2019
- September 28, 2019
- November 19, 2019
- December 26, 2019 - January 1, 2020
See the archive of past events.
- Gomde; practice is a beginners introduction to recitation and meditation. Open for all.
- Buddha Shakyamuni sadhana is held on full moon days. Open for all.
- Guru Rinpoche and Dakini Day tsog practice is the sangha’s feast offered on 10th and 25th days of the lunar calendar. Open for all.
Please click the event below to see the location. In accordance with these the practices are held by the following schedule:
If you would like to see Danakosha’s schedule in your Google calendar, click on the button in the bottom right corner of the calendar.
Tulku Dakpa Rinpoche teaches every year at different places, and would like to offer his knowledge to those who are interested. If you want to organize a Buddhist teaching occasion at your locality or establish a dharma group, write to our teachings organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your wishes.